Want to commission a custom market research to suit your needs? We are here to help. Let us know.
Fatty Acid Amide Hydrolase (FAAH) Inhibitors- Pipeline Insights, 2018 report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present scenario and growth prospects across Fatty Acid Amide Hydrolase (FAAH) Inhibitor. A detailed picture of the pipeline landscape is provided with summation of data from multiple sources with complete analysis by development stage, mechanism of action, route of administration and molecule type. This report provides detailed analysis of 5+ active products with more than 5 companies involved. Two of the key players include PF-04457845 of Spring Works Therapeutics and JNJ-42165279 of Janssen.
Products covered by Phase
• Phase II
• Inactive (Dormant and Discontinued)
Overview of pipeline development activities for Fatty Acid Amide Hydrolase (FAAH) Inhibitors
Pipeline analysis of therapeutic drugs include but are not limited to drug description and development activities focusing on clinical and pre-clinical results, designations, collaborations & licensing deals, grants, technology and patent details.
Therapeutic segmentation of products for Fatty Acid Amide Hydrolase (FAAH) Inhibitors
The report comprises of comparative pipeline therapeutics assessment by development stage, therapy type, molecule type, and administration route across this mechanism.
Data used in the report are sourced primarily from internal databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by DelveInsight’s team of industry experts.
Information and data from the secondary sources have been obtained from various printable and non-printable sources like search engines, news websites, global regulatory authorities websites, trade journals, white papers, magazines, books, trade associations, industry associations, industry portals and access to available databases.
Scope of the report
• Provides an overview of therapeutic pipeline activity for Fatty Acid Amide Hydrolase (FAAH) Inhibitors across the complete product development cycle including all clinical and non-clinical stages
• It comprises of detailed profiles of Fatty Acid Amide Hydrolase (FAAH) Inhibitors therapeutic products with key coverage of developmental activities including licensing & collaboration deals, patents issued, designations, technologies and chemical information
• Therapeutic assessment of the active pipeline products by stage, product type, molecule type, and route of administration
• Coverage of dormant and discontinued pipeline projects across Fatty Acid Amide Hydrolase (FAAH) Inhibitors
Reasons to Buy
• Establish a comprehensive understanding of the current pipeline scenario across Fatty Acid Amide Hydrolase (FAAH) Inhibitors to formulate effective R&D strategies
• Assess challenges and opportunities that influence Fatty Acid Amide Hydrolase (FAAH) Inhibitors R&D
• Gather impartial perspective of strategies of the emerging competitors having potentially lucrative portfolio in this space and create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage
• Identify the relationship between the products and use it for target finding, drug repurposing, and precision medicine
• Devise in licensing and out licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with progressing projects for Fatty Acid Amide Hydrolase (FAAH) Inhibitors to enhance and expand business potential and scope
• Our extensive domain knowledge on therapy areas support the client in decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the reason behind the inactive and discontinued drugs
Please Note - This report will available in 1 working day (24 hrs) after purchase.
Oleamide and Anandamide
Function of Fatty acid amide hydrolase (FAAH)
Structure of FAAH
Mechanism of Action of FAAH
Fatty acid amide hydrolase (FAAH) Inhibitor
Future Scope for FAAH Inhibitor
Emergence of FAAH Inhibitors
Pipeline Therapeutics (Active Products)
Pipeline Therapeutics (Inactive Products)
Mid Stage Products (Phase II)
JNJ 42165279: Janssen
Research and Development
The list continues…..
Early Stage Products (Phase I)
Pre-clinical and Discovery Stage Products
Therapeutic Assessment: Active Products
Assessment by Stage and Product Type
Assessment by Route of Administration
Assessment by Stage and Route of Administration
Assessment by Molecule Type
Assessment by Stage and Molecule Type
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: Total Products for Fatty Acid Amide Hydrolase (FAAH) Inhibitor
Table 2: Mid Stage Products (Phase II)
Table 3: Early Stage Products (Phase I)
Table 4: Pre-clinical and Discovery Stage Products
Table 5: Assessment by Stage and Product Type
Table 6: Assessment by Route of Administration
Table 7: Assessment by Stage and Route of Administration
Table 8: Assessment by Molecule Type
Table 9: Assessment by Stage and Molecule Type
Table 10: Inactive Products
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: Mechanism of Fatty Acid Amide Hydrolase
Figure 2: Structure of Oleamide and Anandamide
Figure 3: Function of FAAH
Figure 4: Function of FAAH
Figure 5: Total Products for Fatty Acid Amide Hydrolase (FAAH) Inhibitor
Figure 6: Mid Stage Products (Phase II)
Figure 7: Early Stage Products (Phase I)
Figure 8: Pre-clinical and Discovery Stage Products
Figure 9: Assessment by Stage and Product Type
Figure 10: Assessment by Route of Administration
Figure 11: Assessment by Stage and Route of Administration
Figure 12: Assessment by Molecule Type
Figure 13: Assessment by Stage and Molecule Type
Figure 14: Inactive Products
Iron wood pharma
Johnson and johnson
Do you need more information about this report before making a purchase decision or wish to customize this report to suite your requirements?
If yes, then please use the form given below and we will get in touch with you immediately.
Kindly use your official email address and contact number to ensure speedy response.